Sales Support Coordinator Full Time
Website WOW Recruitment
WOW Recruitment are looking for a Sales Administrator for an established Information Technology business, based in Sydney CBD.
Exciting opportunity to be part of a successful Managed Services Provider, our client are looking for a proactive administrator to provide essential sales support. Excellent training & career development opportunities are also on offer!
About the Role
As Sales Administrator, you will be a crucial part of the business’s success and go above & beyond to support the Sales team. This will involve but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the sales cycle by qualifying leads, preparing quotes, and processing orders
- Resolving customer enquires via the phone, email, and Livechat
- Acting as the first point of contact and positively representing the business
- Confidently liaising with clients and updating on order progress
- Accurately maintaining and updating the database
- 1–2 years sales administration experience (IT or tech experience is a bonus)
- You are a proactive team player and driven in your approach to tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and confident with Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits
- Strong training program and progression opportunities available
- Chance to be part of a like-minded, passionate and hardworking team
- Great work culture and commitment to staff health & wellbeing
If you’re interested to learn more about this Sales Administrator role, APPLY NOW and Sophie will be in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com